AGB’s fingerprinting service is focused on the rapidly growing electronic printing customers. In some states such as California the law requires electronic fingerprinting, so 100% of these markets are electronic. Here in Illinois, the customer breakout is 70% electronic and 30% traditional ink card.
Locally and nationally, the industry is estimated to be 100% electronic within 10 years. AGB offers machines which are lab-based at the AGB headquarters and mobile machines which allow AGB technicians to visit and conduct fingerprinting anywhere in the Midwest.
AGB’s commitment to protecting your business includes internal and external security. All of our investigative services are undertaken with confidentiality, integrity and professionalism, and adhere to the best-in-class practices of the industry.
Our fingerprinting investigative services include:
- Loss Prevention
- Identity Theft
- Employment Processing
- Background Checks
- Due Diligence Investigations
AGB’s fingerprinting service offers the following set of benefits to customers:
- Great customer service, customized to clients’ specific or specialized needs
- Speedy and comprehensive interpretation of “hit” outcomes
- Well-trained technicians who have low State Police and FBI rejection rates
- Relatively high processing volume capacity due to the utilization of multiple machines
Some of the clients who benefit from Livescan printing are:
- Mid-size Companies
- Smaller Businesses
- Health-Care Providers
- Security Services
- Nursing Students
- Bus Drivers
- Massage Therapists
- Board of Education Employees
- And many more…