AGB will be the dominant company safeguarding physical and virtual assets by mitigating risks to people, properties, and data. We will offer our signature service to clients and community constituents we serve through professional development and training of optimal best security practices.
Founded in 2001, AGB Investigative Services, Inc. is a full service asset protection and risk mitigation company, providing expertise in all aspects of security from physical to virtual for clients nationwide.
We offer a full spectrum of customized security solutions, from armed and unarmed security services and IT security solutions, to private investigations and expert level training. All of our services are undertaken with integrity and professionalism, and we employ only the best and most current industry practices to provide our customers with a superior level of client satisfaction — and peace of mind.
AGB employs over 200 full- and part-time security professionals. Our rigorous and comprehensive training program at our on site, state-of-the art facility ensures that all of our officers are highly qualified to meet your security needs professionally and courteously.
Whether you want to establish an on site security presence with trained armed or unarmed guards, protect your IT systems and intellectual property, or simply enhance the safety of your customers, employees and business, AGB can design and deliver security solutions to meet your needs. AGB understands the critical importance of working within sensitive time frames and budget constraints, and we will work with you to meet your concerns — and exceed your expectations.
At AGB, we make a personal commitment to protecting your assets. AGB means Always Giving Back.
Our client base includes federal government agencies, corporate service providers (accountants, CPAs, attorneys, financial services providers, fraud investigators), and information security buyers in both the public and private sectors.
Some Key Clients
- Executive Office of the President
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Bureau of Prisons
- S.C.I.F. (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility), USTR (U.S. Trade Representative)
- International Executive Protection in Asia, USTR (Singapore, Japan)
Security Services and Solutions
- Guard and Patrol Services
- Digital Security / Information and Network
- Computer Forensics
- Security Training
- Concealed Carry Training
- Private Investigation
- Community Policing
- Background Checks / Identity Screening
- 561612 Security Guards and Patrol Services
- 561611 Investigation Services
- 541690 Security Consulting Services
- 922120 Police Protection
- 541512 Information Management/Computer Systems Integration Design
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services